Our team of lawyers provides a full range of debt collection services, including:
All types of communication:
- conducting information research;
- initiation of due diligence of the debtor;
- issuing of official letters of demand on behalf of the creditor;
- phone calls, messages, e-mail, video conferencing, personal meetings;
- site visits to the debtors' offices, which are permitted by local legislation;
- drafting of all legal documents (legal notice, demands, claims, or lawsuits);
- checking debtor's activities using numerous available databases.
Taking into account high legal costs, a pretrial way of resolving the delay in fulfilling obligations is becoming more and more popular and fair. Our lawyers have extensive experience in this practice, own a variety of negotiation strategies and arguments in order to resolve your commercial issue.
Meanwhile, if you decide to initiate a court proceeding against your debtor, you may be confident that our lawyers will prepare a full package of necessary documents in accordance with mercantile law and will accompany the case in a court.