The process of debt collection itself has several peculiarities. Depending on the country there could be some specifics regarding codes of conduct, legal requirements, and business practices. Our research teams in CIS DRS are always up-to-date with any changes in the field.
Liberia is a state, which is divided into 15 counties. Our long-established partnerships worldwide allow us to provide our services in each of the counties of Liberia. Generally, our strategy for debt collection has the following steps:
- We examine the financial status of the company of a debtor and find additional contacts.
- We analyze gathered information, and come up with a possible set of actions.
- The letter of 1st demand is sent to notify the debtor of an issue.
- Our lawyers are conducting negotiations with the debtors to achieve the best result.
- In case of a refusal of amicable settlement of the case we provide our clients with the next possible steps.